- Jonesy's has a full bar - and will have drink specials just for us
- They offer appetizers in their bar - and are working on a food special or two as well
- Their "special potatoes" are legendary and they have their own brand of Bleu Cheese Dressing
- "Prime Rib Friday & Saturday Nights" may provide the reason for many of our carnivorous troops to move into the restaurant after a cocktail or two
- According to a Yelp reviewer - "The decor is masculine, dark wood, warm tones. You can watch planes take off . . . this is where (JAL) pilots train"
- From another Yelp review - "Cocktails are awesome - they can make any drink from the 40's or 50's - you know, hard-boozin' old fashioneds, etc."
- Parking is plentiful and they take all major credit cards
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
We "take off" for our next mission when the Napa Guerilla Gay Bar visits
2044 Airport Road
at the Napa County Airport
Saturday, July 11, 2009
starting at 7:00 pm
Jonesy's has been a "Napa tradition for over 58 years". They pride themselves in "giving the customer the same welcomed feeling, great service, delicious food and overall great experience they would have received 50 years ago . . . "
The cocktail lounge at Jonesy's will be the perfect location for aerial maneuvers - you can almost imagine Goose and Maverick singing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" to the recently out Kelly McGillis when you walk in.
Here's the intel: