The "all-inclusive" breakfast includes "silver dollar pancakes, delicious fresh sausage & bacon, homestyle potatoes, free range eggs, coffe, tea and juice". The price? Just $5 for adults and $3 for kids. They're also offering a family rate of $15. What qualifies as a family? When your Mission Commander asked the folks at the Rutherford Grange this question here is what they said:
"Anyone is welcome at the Grange. If someone is a family, they are a family, no qualifiers . . ."We like that attitude!
- Funds from the breakfast support the Grange's mission to "provide community programs (that) serve all the people of Napa County. Their projects include:
- A collaborative Meal Program and Healthful Eating Series where Chefs provide Live Preparation Demonstrations to the Public.
- A Children's Chorus encompassing ages 8-18 to enhance children's lives through music and diversity.
- A Lecture Series for the general public. Topics include: a Vintner Series, Solar Power, Wind Power, Water Conservation & Collection, Sustainable Living and Community Gardens/Gardening.
- An avenue of combined low interest loans to make renewable energy and water collection a reality for the families of Napa County.
- An Art, Performing Arts and Music Program for the Children of Napa County at the Grange Hall. Many parents and new members long for a program to replace the dwindling arts and music programs within the public and private schools of Napa County.