Can't break the floor.
Can't break anything in a bowling alley.
And that's what I like about bowling alleys.
Can't even break the record."
Here's a mission that will be right up your ALLEY. We think it will BOWL you over and get your mind out of the GUTTER. If you've got the time to SPARE, you'll be able to STRIKE up conversations with old friends and new acquaintances. We think you'll have a BALL!
Join the troops on Saturday, January 16, 2010 as we invade Napa Bowl (494 Soscol Avenue in Napa) starting around 6:30 p.m.
- Bowl - if you want. Games are $5.00 each. Shoe Rental is $3.00.
- Play pool or video games
- Eat! Bowling alley food is usually great. Napa Bowl features the "Lane 33 Cafe" with pizza, burgers and fries.
- Have a drink (or two). Bowling veterans know that some of the most classic "cocktail lounges" exist in bowling alleys.
- Watch. Don't feel like showing off your skills as a kegler? No problem. Just sit back, grab a beer, glass of wine, cocktail or soft drink and enjoy the fun.
- Bring the entire family. We don't often have events that are open to all ages. Well, this is one that everyone can enjoy!
- We'll even have a prize for the person wearing the coolest bowling shirt/attire.