Yesterday we raised $2,253.80 to help the hungry and homeless in Napa County! That means that we'll be issuing checks to both the Napa Valley Food Bank and the Napa Valley Shelter Program in the amount of $1,126.90. Whoo-Hoo!
Special thanks to:
- Kinyon Gordon and the folks at Kinyon! Culinary Services and The Centre Cafe at the Made in Napa Valley Culinary Center. Leilani was absolutely amazing.
- DJ Rotten Robbie - the man sure knows how to "pump up the volume" so we can "dance, dance, dance"!
- The volunteers - Rob Meason, Renee Babcock, Juli Sanchez, Tom Roberts, Josie Jenkins, Janice Morrish, Robbie Hayes, Jim Estep, Randy Martinsen, Annie "the" Baker, TJ Danser, Jorge Contreras and Eric Oesterle.
- The wineries and tasting rooms that donated wine that was served at the event and sold at the silent auction. Thanks to White Cottage Vineyard, Herb Lamb Vineyard, Napa Valley Wine Train Wine Store, Beringer Vineyards, Silverado Trail Wine Studio (Bighorn Cellars, Expression and Tetra), Ascentia Wine Estates (Gary Farrell, Buena Vista Carneros, Geyser Peak and Atlas Peak Winery) and, of course, Poem Cellars.
- Everyone who attended! I think it's safe to say that "a good time was had by all"!
- your bids in the Silent Auction raised more than $500
- your song requests to the "Human Jukebox" raised over $400
- you tossed more than $100 into the "Friends don't let friends dance with change in their pockets" donation buckets
- local businesses made more than $4,100 of "in-kind" donations (food, wine, space rental) in support of the event