- Bank Cafe in the Westin Verasa is having a "Midnight Masquerade" party on New Year's Eve with a DJ spinning real vinyl, a dance floor, party favors and decor
- BarBersQ is serving a traditional Southern "lucky meal" of pork, black-eyed peas and collard greens on New Year's Day
- Bardessono is serving a four-course prix fixe meal from 5:30 to 6:30 pm on New Year's Eve and a six-course meal from 8:30 to 9:30 pm
- Bounty Hunter will be open New Year's Eve until 1 am with over 20 different sparkling wines
- Carpe Diem will be serving cioppino and bubbly with a toast at midnight on New Year's Eve - hats and noise makers provided!
- Silo's Jazz Club is featuring a Blues Brothers tribute band, appetizers and champagne on New Year's Eve.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Start the New Year Off Right
It's hard to believe that 2010 is almost over. It's been a great year for the Napa Guerilla Gay Bar!
We've had over 40 missions during the year and supported lots of great businesses and non-profit organizations . . . and we couldn't have done it without a loyal and dedicated platoon of troops (that's YOU!)
We don't have any missions planned for New Years Eve but that doesn't mean there's nothing going on.
Shortly after being "deployed" to the Napa Valley, your Mission Commander discovered a remarkable source of intelligence - Paul Franson's "NapaLife". Paul investigates what's going on in the Napa Valley and distributes it each Monday morning via his newsletter. The idea for many of our missions during the past two years came from the pages of NapaLife. I guess that makes Paul the honorary Intelligence Officer of the Napa Guerilla Gay Bar!
Interested in obtaining this excellent intelligence for yourself? Visit http://www.napalife.com/ for more information.
One of the added benefits of subscribing is the additional issues that Paul distributes. For instance, included this last Monday was the special "New Year's Listings". To compile this list, Paul contacted most of the restaurants and bars in the Napa Valley and asked them what their plans were for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
As a public service, here are just a few items of note from some of our regular haunts that were included:
That's only 6 of the more than 60 listings.
Want more information? Subscribe to NapaLife TODAY!